D Cup Galleries
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- A collection of pictures
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- (gallery) veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- (gallery) spectators at a golf or tennis match
- (gallery) a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- “What does ‘D-cup’ mean to you?” Response: “Male or female?” Speechless thought: “Wha’… ?”
d cup galleries – D-Cup Divas
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. [117/365]
We met up after I got off work this morning, and we went down to an art gallery called "The Rooms". We were only there for an hour (because it closed at 5:00) so we only got to look at the "art" section of it. There is so much more though, theatre, artifacts, all kinds of stuff. It’s wicked. We will be going back there soon.
After that we tried to find somewhere to eat. Not until the 7th restaurant did we find a good spot. Every place we went was just, not going to work. The first one, "65 – 75 minute wait", the second one cooked everything in the same deep fryer as the fish so that didn’t work, then another place had dogs, and it was just crazy! The place we found after though was an Italian restaurant, and believe it or not, the place was so nice, the atmosphere was perfect… but there was only one thing. That was their last night open!
After chatting for a while we went outside, went a little crazy, Ryan showed me secret spots around downtown I didn’t know about and he brought me to Hava Java coffee shop (first time I have been there ever!) and made me a cup of coffee. I don’t even like coffee. In fact, I hate coffee. This boy though, he made me a cup of coffee, and I drank it, I drank it all. It was actually good. I’m still really surprised.
Overall today was great.
Ăn theo Quơ-Cúp – Two shades of the game: WINS & LOSES
(K.O Dance Group)
Gallery: My younger sisters in law
Main PÓP: Lamlylam
Lighting: Ông trời – The sun
Ice tea: CuTeo
Stripper: NHỘNG TRẦN & Hồ tiu đại ka
White mouse: Toanhuynh
Location: Phú Mỹ Hưng – Quận 7
"Ăn theo Quơ-Cúp 2010…."